How to Sell Homes Using Effective Marketing Strategies


Want to sell your Southern California Home? Get a FREE home value report
Want to buy a Southern California Home? Search all homes for sale

What market strategies does our team use to ensure that our listings sell? Today's video is going to be answering that question. In LA County, there are 1,000 listings that expire every month, and another 170 that expire in Ventura County. In most cases, they expire or cancel because they are priced poorly or marketed improperly. 

There are three things that I always strive for when selling homes for clients:
  1. Protecting my clients' equity by getting them top dollar for their home.
  2. Selling it in the shortest amount of time.
  3. Making sure the sale, escrow, and transition is smooth.

I can accomplish these three things by using my 17 Point Marketing Plan that I implement on all of my listings. Here are the five most important points:
  1. I review comparable sales to ensure that my listings are priced correctly from the very beginning, and this allows me to sell homes for much more than the average real estate agent. 
  2. I maximize exposure to the outside world by promoting our listings with signs, flyers, video, and lots of internet marketing on multiple web channels.
  3. I personally devote time in the morning to call over 100 people each day. I don't wait around for business, I go out and find it. 
  4. I analyze feedback by tracking the number of online hits on my properties and I engage with potential buyers online. 
  5. I also promote my listings with monthly E-newsletters and bi-weekly marketing videos that go out to the entire world via Youtube. 

These are just a few of the ways that we ensure that our listings sell. These practices also ensure that our customer service is top-notch and that our clients have the best experience possible. 

Thanks again for watching, and if you're thinking of buying or selling a home in Southern California, please be sure to call us for a free consultation.